A little over a year after it was signed into law, the White House has released their American Rescue Plan Equity Report. The report reviews 32 programs supported by ARPA, the framework used to advance equity in these programs, and data about how these programs are advancing equity. Five thematic areas highlight ARPA’s reach and goals.
- Lowering Barriers to Work and Providing Security for Working Families
- Ensuring an Equitable Recovery for All Communities and Small Businesses
- Securing Dignified Housing and Living Conditions
- Investing in Equity and Opportunity for our Children and Young Adults
- Closing Health Disparities